1. Samsung Gear Sport Watch (Around $250)
2. HyperIce Vyper 2.0 Speed Vibrating Foam Roller for Muscles ($199): This is no wimpy massager. It’s made tough enough for men, to work all the knots out for good!
3. IN1 Tool Black Phone Case Blue Tools (Around $10)
4. Arcade Classics – Pac-Man Retro Mini Arcade Game (Around $20)
5. Groove Ring ($30): I love these rings! Active people know that they can’t perform if their gear doesn’t keep them safe. Rock-climbers, riders, doctors, you name it, anyone who uses their hands a lot, wears these all the freaking time. Groove rings offer a soft and supple outer band. No metal.
6. DJI Mavic Air ($799): If you really love him, this is the best personal drone around. Shoots awesome video and stills. Easier to fly. Not a toy.
7. GAMETIME APP! Score great last minute tickets to sporting or music event. Gametime makes finding the perfect live experience remarkably fast and easy (especially last-minute). They curate an epic list of the most amazing possibilities your city has to offer. Once you select your event, they examine as many as 10,000 potential seats and present you with the best options at the best price.
8. Uuni 3 Woodfire Pizza Oven ($299): Heats up in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 60 seconds
9. Movpak ($799) the electric skateboard that rolls up into a backpack ($
10. Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System ($399): The Oculus Rift is a virtual reality system that completely immerses you inside virtual worlds.
11. Society6 Bruh Framed Print (starts around $30): Because Dude is so your parents word. He’s your “Boo” and your Bruh, and both are totally cool.
12. Portable Mini Espresso Coffee Maker Manual Ground Coffee Machine For Travel Camping Hiking Picnic(Black) ($32.99): Coffee is your best friend.
13. Fred TACO TRUCK Taco Holder (Around $33): You know you love this and he will too.
14. AUKEY Ora iPhone Camera Lens ($13.99) Macro Clip-On iPhone Lens for iPhone 8 / 7 / 6s / 6 Plus, Samsung, Other Android Smartphones
Hey – if you don’t see what you’re looking for here – drop me a note and I’ll be sure to look into it!
Happy Main Dude’s Day!