I have so many badass, smart, strong, amazing women in my life. They are all ages, into all different sorts of things, and live all over the world. Here’s what I’m giving them this Galentine’s Day – hopefully to make them feel loved and EMPOWERED all year long! (Click on the link to buy or explore each item more, directly from this site.)**
1. INKBOX temporary tattoo ink ($30+): Real tattoos might be a little much my BFF and I, so I’m going with these instead: semi-permanent tattoos. Starting at $20, buy some freehand ink from Inkbox, and add some custom or DIY designs. These last for eight to 18 days.
2. You Matter Mug ($22.95): Because you do, you know. Sweet sentiment for morning coffee or tea, or just to sit on their desk to remind them that they’re really freaking special.
3. Society6 You’re A Sword by Chloe Joyce ($35.99) framed print: Because badass women are you know. This site is chock full of awesome and unique finds, from framed art to smartphone covers and everything in between. Happy Shopping!
4. The Future Is Female T ($10.89): I’m a sucker for a graphic tee-and any way to support my gal pals around the world. The future really is female, after all.
5. We Should All Be Feminists (6.93): I bought a dozen of these little books and gave them to my beloved female friends at Christmas. The highly acclaimed, provocative New York Times bestseller—a personal, eloquently-argued essay, adapted from the much-admired TEDx talk of the same name—from Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, award-winning author of Americanah.
6. Winc Wine Subscription Box (From $29): Why not go for the gift that truly keeps on giving? Wine subscription services Winc curates quality blends from all around the world and delivers them right to your bff’s front door. The best part of it all? Each bottle comes with flavor notes, vineyard backstories, and food pairing ideas to enhance your drinking experience.
6. (I just noticed that I put two 6’s in here – oops.) Shattered Glass Ceiling Necklace ($68): This symbolic necklace pays tribute all the women who have ever crushed it. Handmade in Brooklyn, New York.
7. Sweaty Betty High Intensity Run Bra ($65): Instead of buying your workout warrior a lacy red bra (not that she wouldn’t love that, too), gift her with a red sports bra instead. It puts the fun in functional, with sweat-wicking fabric and super support that can withstand the most intense workouts.
8. Gemma Pink Unicorn Fingerling ($20+): Let her know she’s a magical unicorn with Gemma, the newest pretty-in-pink Fingerling, he’s a magical unicorn. These lovable little robots cling to her finger, giggle, whisper, and just generally let her know you appreciate her magical friendship too.
9. Outdoor Voices Spring Leggings ($95): These are some of the best leggings on the planet, made for women with real bodies! In their own words: “That when you drop the expectations to perform, the magic happens. That the joy of the game outlasts a win. That friends who sweat together, stick together.” Love that.
10. Therabox ($34.99): The ultimate self care and relaxation subscription box curated by therapists to reduce stress and boost happiness! Each box includes research inspired therapeutic activities to wire your brain for more joy + 4 – 6 consciously crafted wellness goodies to reduce stress and increase self care.
11. Redwolf Girl Power Hoodie ($60) This soft, slouchy terry hoodie features a stacked ladder of bold GRL PWR graphics, complete with printed hands flashing peace signs. For every Girl Power hoodie sold, REDWOLF will donate 10% of the proceeds to Planned Parenthood.
12-15. AirBnB Experiences (Price Varies): If you haven’t checked out this new service, now’s a great time to check it out. Grab your friend and take off for a cooking class, weekend of wine-tasting, amazing spa day, silent beach disco yoga, or running on new trails you never knew were right around the corner. There’s something awesome for everyone.
**NOTE: If you buy a product by clicking the link here, Techish might makes (very) small commission via the Amazon Affiliate Program. I’m not recommending them to make us rich. These are the gifts I’m getting my own friends, family, and SELF. If you want to buy them here, great, but if not, that’s okay too! No matter what, we always follow rigorous journalistic standards and ethics, and we maintain editorial independence at every turn.