Want to see if your Facebook data was shared with Cambridge Analytica? Find out via a dedicated link. Facebook posted a new link to its Help Center today to let all 2.2 million people who use the social site know whether they’ve been breached.
Here’s what it says when I open the page:
You might also get a notification that looks like the image on the left or right below:
No matter what — be sure to go through all the 3rd party apps you’ve signed into using Facebook.
On a desktop:
- Click the question mark in the upper right corner and go down to Privacy Checkup
- From there, scroll down to Apps to review everything connected to your account.
- Edit who sees each one, and delete any you don’t want anymore.
On a mobile device:
- Click the three lines on the bottom right of your page
- Scroll down to Privacy Shortcuts
- Click More Settings
- Scroll down to Apps
- Go to Logged in with Facebook and click Edit
- Go through each app and either delete, edit, or view the information you share with it.
Be sure to let us know if you have any questions by reaching out with the contact form on this site or through our social media: